Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wow, does time fly!



8th grade "Best Dressed"
                                (unfortunately for me, no award for "Best hair".  Could've been a big day)                                           


And now, 21 years later...



"Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: 'Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.' - Proverbs 31:28-29

I adore this woman. 

People think I'm nuts when I say that in 7th grade math, I knew I wanted a wife like Kim Joiner.    

Sophomore year of college....she finally gave me a chance!  

Got married, thought I had wild oats to sew, but did Kim give up on me...Nope.  She did the exact opposite.  

She prayed for me.  

My wife truly is "far more precious than jewels. (Prov 31:10)". 

Happy 11th Anniversary to my precious wife, and here's to many more!!

peace.
bg
twitter: @gossettbrandon

No comments:

Post a Comment